Monday, May 23, 2011

Update: 101 in 1001 (4 months)

Well, it's been four months since I created my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I am currently on day #119 which means I only have 882 days left to complete my list. 


I have completed the following tasks in full :


1.  (#28) Make pizza from scratch (minus the dough) - February 19th in Rochester with Bri ♥ (so many pineapples!)


2. (#59) Join Dictionary.com Word of the Day mailing List to build my vocab - January 25th (I've unsubscribed because the emails were getting annoying haha!)


3. (#90) Give Rich his Nintendo Wii back - March 29th (easiest thing on my list to do and it still took a month or so)


4. (#91) Kiss someone in the rain - May 15th (after several attempts of Brian trying to set this one up, it finally happened, spontaneously)


5. (#99) Post a piece of art online - March 29th (posted pictures of my old sketches on facebook)


I have started a lot of others on my list. Many I have been slacking on.


-I haven't been to church since March (so much for twice a month).
-I've only written one letter and sent via snailmail to friend which included a postcard from Vegas.
-I've watched all three original Star Wars movies (only 3 to go!)
-I've already watched my two IFC films for this year (The Killer Inside Me and Fish Tank). I liked
 both even though they were both dark(ish) and demented. 
-I tried one new beer each month except May. 
* Pabst Blue Ribbon in Las Vegas - February
* Heinekin in Niagara Falls - March
* Stone Ruination in Rochester - April (gross - mostly chose it because of it's cool label)


I have a lot more to accomplish, so I best get into gear. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. I am so out of the loop and have a lot to catch up on!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete